Unless you are my dear friend, Suzanne, you are probably looking at my blog for the first time. I started it about a month ago, made a post, and then forgot how to find it. Did I mention that I never told anyone of it's existence? I feel pretty cool that Suzanne found it anyway!
So, I may be bad at blogging, but I sure had fun filling out my profile info this time...make sure to check out my career info - it will explain the hot picture to the side. (I apologize for my bravery, and I promise not to post anymore pictures like the one you see until I have reached my weight-loss goal and bought a swimsuit that dates somwhere within the current decade.)
I'm going to keep this post short and sweet, and just focus my computer time this evening on how to make my blog page cuter.
Stick with me- this will be a great venture, yet!

No comments:
Post a Comment