Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Big Man on Campus

I am so proud of myself...my eyes didn't well up at all until he was safely in his classroom. And then, I didn't even cry cry. I just got misty. I stayed busy today, though. I won't have as many extra kids tomorrow, so we will see how that goes for me. As for Ben, he had a blast, and talked my ear off all the way home =o) As an added bonus, he saw one of his best buddies from preschool. I didn't think any of the kids from preschool lived on our side of town, so that was a nice suprise. Hyrum's family is so cute and supportive. Ben got to have both his Grandma and his Great Grandma come see him off on his first day. Here are the pics. P.S. I'll have to post pics again tomorrow... we had a deal that if I let him chose his outfit for today, then tomorrow he'll wear the one that I like.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you have a kindergartner! (is that how you spell it?) It seems like just yesterday we were lil' school goin' gilrs....*sigh* guess we're getting old.