I have 2 addictions in my life. Food, and watching the Biggest Loser. Anyway, I won't get into the psychological analysis of the connection between the two. Right now I just want to take a poll of those of you who share the latter addiction. Who thinks that Sione and Felipe are LDS?
I know it's rediculous that I haven't posted in forever, and when I do it is to start a discussion of who is Mormon and who isn't, but I just want to know if anyone else shares my suspicions =o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I don't watch Biggest Loser.
But I just wanted to tell you...last Sunday I came in late to R.S. and I thought I saw you sitting in the front row with your cute shorter hair!
But then you turned, and I saw that it wasn't you after all. :-(
And then I realized, that if it HAD been you, you wouldn't have been in FRONT of me, would you???
Miss seeing you and your family!
Post a Comment