I have been computer-less for weeks!! Sorry to all of you for the fundraisers, parties, blog posts, and other things that I have missed! I have lots of catching up to do with all of your blogs. It is rediculous how addicted I am to this thing =o)
Big Ben's St. Patricks Day thus far... wake up with a sore throat, stay home to miss all of the fun stuff that went on at school... go to the Dr., find out you have strep. Go home, start barfing. Lay on the couch alone while mom finishes babysitting (miss out on the Leprachaun hunt she has for everyone else). Poor kid. His comment to me when I asked if he needed me to hang out with him for a minute to see if he was going to throw up again "I don't want you to get sick, mom." He is so much more grown up than me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment