Man, is my blog boring lately!! Not only do I barely ever update it, but there are NO PICTURES!!!!! Please accept my apologies. The no pictures thing comes from having lost both of our cameras. I really wish we could find them cause dang our kids are cute! The no posts lately thing comes from the fact that there isn't all that much that goes on in my life. I have something exciting to post about, but I can't tell you yet =o) Hehehee cliffhanger.
Oh, here is something fun - Our sister in law, Jennifer, is expecting a baby! We are all very excited about it. She and my Brother-in-law Ben are such awesome people, and we have all been waiting anxiously to hear that they have decided to procreate =o) The baby is doomed to be really cute and a lot of fun to be around.
We had a really nice Easter, just spending time with family. I think Easter has become my favorite Holiday (although Halloween is still pretty high up there.) The Spirit is always so strong on Easter. I am so grateful for my Savior and His atonement for me. I get so overwhelmed with all of my imperfections, but I know that He knows me, He loves me, and He has made up for everything that I can't do. If I give Him my all, He will make up for the rest.
I love you all and hope you had a wonderful Easter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love those cute pictures!
Post a Comment