Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hallelujah!

Okay, I know I am rediculous because it is only February and I have reached the point of "if I see one more winter day, I am moving to Florida," but isn't life just so much easier to deal with when the sun is shining and it's warm enough to go outside? It's been in the 60's or so here for the last few days, and we have been making the most of it. We've been to the park, out for walks, and playing out back all week long. I love fresh air.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We feel the same way!

I hope you are feeling better, too.

Ariana said...

Yeah! Yesterday was so nice. Preston played in the backyard and I pruned the heck out of the bushes. Felt nice to be in our yard pretty much for the first time since we bought this house! :)

JanB said...

Yayyy!!!
Spring is on the way!

Unknown said...

I have just tagged you!