HAHAHAHAHA Maybe they should call is bodyhose....
I'd like to get a pair of those. They'd completely eliminate the muffin-top!
Ahahaha... my whole family thinks that is hilarious! Can ya hear us laughin' from there?
LOL you guys are so funny. I definitely agree with Jan, They should make these for grown-ups. It would also eliminate the need another pesky woman device that we are forced to wear =o)
Oh, how cute. I want a pair!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
HAHAHAHAHA Maybe they should call is bodyhose....
I'd like to get a pair of those. They'd completely eliminate the muffin-top!
Ahahaha... my whole family thinks that is hilarious! Can ya hear us laughin' from there?
LOL you guys are so funny. I definitely agree with Jan, They should make these for grown-ups. It would also eliminate the need another pesky woman device that we are forced to wear =o)
Oh, how cute. I want a pair!
Post a Comment