Friday, October 17, 2008

False alarm

Big shocker...we didn't close today. From the way this deal has been going from the begining, this is really no big suprise, but frustrating nonetheless. There was an issue with the paperwork being drawn up incorrectly...if no one had noticed, we would have ended up with an extra $2000 to work on the house...dang honesty =o) Anyway, hopefully Monday will be the day. In the meantime, it was my realtor's fault, so if we get charged for extending the closing day, he said he will pay for it. Oh boy, will he pay for it =oP

Oh, and bonus....I threw out my back from playing wonder woman yesterday (ripping out 2 rooms of carpet single-handedly).... I guess I really am approaching 30...

1 comment:

Ariana said...

Ugggh

My cousin recently bought a foreclosed home in Vegas....she said they closing date came and went a couple times because the bank was retarded and had stuff messed up. Meanwhile their moving truck was sitting full in Vegas and they were having to stay with an in-law waiting. She said it was a pain...

Anyways, hope everything works out. You need Ty Pennington!