Friday, January 2, 2009

Sorry!!!! Here is a pic of the hair.

Sorry, everybody! Nothing like promising pictures and then not blogging for 2 weeks or so, huh? After I got my hair cut, I got really busy preparing for our trip to Ohio...then went to Ohio for a week, and didn't really fit any computer time into the trip. We are back now, so here are some pics of my hair. One of these days I will try to post one of it straight.

I'm really liking the new do. Hyrum says it is cute, but he misses my long hair. I think he may be out of luck =o)

5 comments:

Ariana said...

CUTE HAIR! Does it seem less curly to you? My hair gets wayyy less curly if I cut it short. It'll just go wavy, but of course it waves in all the wrong directions. hehehe I love your house pictures -- especially that green in your front room. Such a perfect color. And oh man, no worries about missing our move. It all happened so fast! And throw Christmas into the mix, and it was pretty wild. But everything worked out perfectly and we feel pretty settled in. Except for one room (which is unfortunately the main living room) -- we have no furniture to go in there so I have been totally unmotivated to clear away the last random boxes. hahaha Someday. ;-)

Jayna said...

Your hair looks way cute short! So things have been kind of crazy around here but if I can stay off bed rest awhile longer we need to get together for dinner or something. I've been meaning to get a hold of you forever.

JanB said...

Way Cute!!!
(The house and the hair!)

Lex and Chris said...

So pretty! I envy the curls!

Unknown said...

I need your address so that I can come and see your place. Randle has been there, but not me. He drove me by it one day, but like I can remember where it is. Also, I love the new do!! You look great with short hair. I wacked mine as well and am deciding that short is best and easier. We so need to get together again.