Living Room...
Before...
After...
Master Bedroom
Before...
Hannah's Room
Before...
Upstairs Bathroom Before...
Kitchen Before...
After...
Stairs
Before... After...
Family Room
Before...
After...
Playroom
Before...
Close up of the new carpet throughout...no cigarette burns!!!
Downstairs bathroom...kay so all we have done in here is paint, and it doesn't look any different yet, but that's alright...
before... after...
The best part of the transformation....breathe deeply...yes!! Irish Cream candle scent rather than old cigarettes! Wooohoo!

3 comments:
WOW, oh wow! I have lived in this house five years now and haven't accomplished as much as you have! It looks great Miss Andrea and so does your hair!
I am still missing you!
So cute, sister dear! Hannah's room is my very favorite! It's so cute. I'd like to see a better picture of the master bedroom though, cuz you really can't see it at all in that one.
Looks like lots of hard work that is really paying off!
Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!
Post a Comment