Take a look at the pictures of our early visit from the man in the red suit.
There were 8 gifts for each of our kids, 6 family gifts, and 2 gifts for Hyrum and I! I don't think I've ever seen this many gifts at a time! I have tried really hard this year not to be obvious about the fact that we are financially tight. After all, who isn't this year? I have come to terms with the fact that, with Hyrum working for an irrigation company, it's going to be tight every winter until we figure out how to manage our money better. Therefore, I've tried to not mention our needs to any one but Heavenly Father. Apparently, he passed the message along. If there are any of Santa's helpers reading my blog....Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! My only Christmas wish now is that someday we can help someone as much as we have been helped. Santa Clause is very real.

1 comment:
Santa couldn't have picked a better family :-). Just enjoy sweet angel! All those who know you, know that you would do the same for anyone else in a heartbeat if you could.
Post a Comment