Saturday, September 27, 2008

The waiting game..........

So we are trying to buy a house. If we get it, we will be getting a really great deal on it, as it is a foreclosed home. We will have LOTS of cleaning up to do if we do get it, but we, or at least, I love a good project. I don't know if I should actually be posting these, because the whole deal is looking a little sketchy right now, as my broker and my real estate agent seem to hate eachother =o) Not really, it's just that the broker is trying to push back to make sure that all is in order and clean and perfect, and the agent is trying to push forward and get everything through in a hurry so that the bank that is selling it doesn't get fed up and go with a different buyer. Anyway, if we do get it, I will post "after" pictures. Here are "before" pics.
The pictures of the backyard definitely don't do it justice. Also, these pics don't show the excessive cigarette burns on the carpets, nor do they portray the lovely smoke smell that fills the house...I hope I get to show after pics, cause this house will be cute if I get to love it better!


Front Room Gorgeous master bedroom 2nd upstairs bedroom
Upstairs Bathroom Kitchen w/deluxe dishwasher more of the kitchen


Wood paneling (this must have been an upgrade option) Dare you to join me in the basement....

Basement family room (there is a fire place to the right) 1st Basement bedroom




2nd Basement Bedroom Basement bathroom


Utility/laundry/cold storage room in the basement
Here are some pictures of the backyard, which, if we get the house, will one day be gorgeous again...
View from back of house There are 3 sheds on the property

1st set of stone steps 2nd set of steps (there are the remains of a waterfall to the right of the steps.)

3 comments:

JanB said...

So where is this beautiful house? I hope is't in the ward.
Otherwise, I hope you lose the darn thing!

JanB said...

Of course, if you really, really, really want the house, I hope it works out for you.

Ariana said...

We're playing the waiting game with a bank-owned short sale house.... bleh. Cool house though if we get it. But I hate waiting.